Who We Are
Facility & Equipment
At Eifel, we use advanced equipment to produce reliable products, and our manufacturing facility in Fraser, Michigan is representative of the pride our outstanding team has in our work and our commitment to the community.
Our facility features 9,000 square feet of manufacturing space, 1,500 square feet for tryout/press, and 2,000 feet of administrative space.
CNC Machines & Equipment
- 2018 DMU50 5-Axis High Speed CNC
- 2017 DMU105 monoBLOCK 5-Axis High Speed CNC
- 2013 YCM NSV102A 3-Axis High Speed CNC
- 2010 Makino DUO43 Wire EDM
- 2008 Hermle C40U 5-Axis High Speed CNC
- 2006 Hermle C30U 5-Axis high Speed CNC
- 2005 DeckelMaho DMU 100P 5-Axis CNC
- 2004 Topper QVM 1100
- 2003 Topper QVM 1100
- 1998 Makino EDNC 43 Sinker EDM
- 1997 Sanki Spotting Press
- 1996 Nissei FE460 500 Ton Press
DMU50 5-Axis CNC Machine
- X-axis: 500 mm (19.7 in.)
- Y-axis: 450 mm (17.7 in.)
- Z-axis: 400 mm (15.7 in.)
- 30-Tool Capacity
- 15,000 RPM Spindle
- Siemens Controller
5-axis control machining center that goes beyond the conventional concept of entry-level machines, with
outstanding milling ability utilizing cutting-edge technologies and excellent operability achieved with the
operating system CELOS
DMU105 monoBlock 5-Axis CNC Mill
- Max. X-axis travel 44.7 in. (1135mm)
- Max. Y-axis travel 41.3 in. (1050mm)
- Max. Z-axis travel 29.5 in. (750mm)
- Max. table load 4,409 lbs.
- Table diameter 41.3 in.
- 60-Tool Capacity
- 15,000 RPM Spindle
- Heidenhain TNC 640 Controller
The monoBLOCK series produces optimal milling capability, the best machining
performance and excellent levels of precision thanks to its extreme stiffness and
stability. These top levels of performance are achieved by the high static masses of
the monoBLOCK and detailed FEM analysis. The weight-optimized GGG-60 moving
parts provide high process dynamics.
DMG Mori DMU100P 5-Axis CNC Machining Center
The DMU 100 P duoBLOCK ensures ultimate precision for 5-axis machining of complex work pieces.
- Table size: 43.3” x 35.4” (1,100mm x 900mm)
- X – 39.4” (1,000mm)
- Y – 39.4” (1,000mm)
- Z – 39.4” (1,000mm)
- B – 180 degrees
- C – 360 degrees
- Spindle speeds to 18,000 RPM
- 5,511 maximum table load capacity
The highly stable duoBLOCK design delivers unprecedented precision and performance with exceptional dynamics. It is equipped to handle the most challenging materials and the highest surface quality standards.